In other words, I'm looking for someone to take my place as founder of the group
. This group deserves a better admin than me. I've been focused on college, work, and other urgent IRL things, that I've ended up neglecting the group. Also, I've simply lost interest in the Sonic fandom anyway.
If you are interested in becoming the Founder or some other admin, feel free to ask. However, keep in mind that admining a group is a big responsibility.
An admin usually has to do the following:
- Make/organize folders
- Reply to members' comments and questions
- Deal with people who break group rules
- Approve/vote on submissions to the featured folder
- Change the group settings if necessary
- Type blogs to inform the members of updates in the group
-....And other stuff like that
If you think you have what it takes to become a admin or founder, or if you have any questions, let me know in the comments or PM me.